You’ve planned the holiday of a lifetime. The itinerary is perfect. Bags are packed. Passport is ready. But how do you capture those memorable moments? Gone are the days of travelling with a fancy camera, with most of us relying on our smartphone for holiday snaps. While a selfie might work for photos on the fly, it doesn’t do justice to those exquisite and very special moments. So it’s time to do it differently.
The perfect solution for capturing memorable moments – meet your personal holiday photographer
Create fun, candid photo shoots that tell the story of your favourite travelling experiences and special occasions including couples’ and friends’ getaways, anniversaries, milestone birthdays, families on multi-generational trips and solo adventures.
Luxury Bound, in conjunction with Flytographer, provides the perfect solution – a unique network of professional photographers that help capture the magic of travel. From Positano to Phuket, Flytographers are based in over 200 cities around the globe ready to meet you at your chosen destination to take the perfect photo of your special trip and create a memory for a lifetime. Each photographer has been personally chosen by Flytographer based on skill, style and personality – and not only are they incredible professional photographers, but they are all passionate travellers themselves and are excited to meet other travellers from around the globe.
“We travelled to New York for my 50th birthday and Caroline organised a one-hour photo session with Amanda from Flytographer. She was fabulous – warm, friendly and a local New Yorker! We wanted casual images that captured the street vibe of the city and that’s exactly what we got!!! Truly it was one of our favourite New York moment”– Suzy Jacobs, Luxury Bound client.
The added benefit of Flytographer is not only do you receive exceptional photos of your chosen holiday location, the photographers also serve as informal local tour guides, sharing insider tips on the most photographic spots around your destination, plus hidden gems and the places to avoid – it’s just like having your very own concierge.
Top 5 travel photo tips
Luxury Bound have selected some of Flytographers best travel photo tips so you can perfect your photos every time:
- Take advantage of golden hour – the soft glowing light just after sunrise and before sunset makes for stunning photos. Flattering, classic and full-proof!
- Move around – get close, get low, try different angles. The best way to take unique photographs is to move around.
- Get lost – seeing the usual sights is encouraged and expected, but getting lost can be a fun way to get unique photos of things a bit off the beaten track.
- Take photos for yourself, not the camera – it’s your interaction with one another or the environment that tells the story, rather than looking straight down the lens.
- Have fun – after all, you are on holiday! The most important thing is to enjoy it. It shows in your eyes and expression and that always makes for great photographs.
Long-lasting memories by your personal photographer
After months in holiday planning mode, it can feel like your trip can finish all too soon. Let Luxury Bound organise your very own personal Flytographer to capture professional photographs of your holiday highlights – it’s an experience you’ll remember for a lifetime. Contact us on 1300 767 237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your next trip.