Experiencing the opera in Milan, cruising the pristine waters of Antarctica or hiking in Tasmania’s rugged wilderness, we all have goals that we want to achieve, dreams and experiences we want to fulfill and destinations we want to visit. But how do you make it less of a dream and more of a reality?
Writing down your bucket list is the first step to making these travel dreams come to life. Small and large, in your own backyard or further afield – no goal or destination is off-limits, so think big!
Creating your Perfect Bucket List
- Dream big – Let your mind run wild and write down every idea that comes to you. No limits, no budgets, no edits! Just put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard.
- Time limits – Set some time frames around each item on your bucket list – short, medium and longer-term. Perhaps it’s things to achieve by the end of this summer, for 2019 or for a specific milestone, anniversary or birthday.
- Travel partners – Write your bucket list with your partner or friend – you never know what new ideas you might discover together.
- Top 3 – Pick the top 3 on your list to start working towards them. How do you choose? Think about what excites you most on the list or if it has a time limit and prioritise those first.
- Who, when, where and how much? – Start your planning as soon as you can and book early. Luxury Bound is always on hand to help you organise your next experience.
- Never-ending – your bucket list should never be finished! Check off items, add more to your list and live a regret-free life.
Caroline’s Bucket List
As a seasoned traveller, Luxury Bound’s Caroline Ferguson has been to many destinations – but there are always new experiences to add to her bucket list!
“I’ve been fortunate to travel to some exceptional destinations and was thrilled to tick one off my own travel bucket list in December 2018 – Antarctica, my seventh continent and 92nd country! What an awesome, spectacular piece of our planet – definitely a bucket list experience that I’ll never forget. There are many more destinations and experiences on my bucket list – a mobile camp crossing of the Atacama Desert, the intriguing Skeleton Coast in Namibia and the Lares Trek, a cultural hike through the Sacred Valley in Peru, finishing at Machu Picchu – I’m constantly adding to it!”
Luxury Bound’s Ultimate Bucket List
You’re invited to share your travel bucket list to include in Luxury Bound’s ultimate bucket list for 2019. Will your destinations make the top 10 – or will you discover new and exciting experiences to add to your list?