Ecopia Retreat offers boutique eco luxury accommodation, set out on a dedicated wildlife sanctuary, only two Villas and the Residence.
The two stunningly crafted rammed-earth villas have sweeping panoramic views of the natural surroundings and provide guests with an intimate, private experience. Each villa has a luxurious king-size bed, freestanding bath with views, and is comfortably equipped with all the modern, eco-friendly, appliances required for a luxurious self-contained stay. Their design, solar energy system and utilising rainwater delivers the softest footprint achievable, in luxury!
Luxury Bound will create a unique wine and wildlife experience that includes:
- 3-night stay in a secluded off-grid eco-luxe Villa
- Opulent, yet green immersive experience in a wildlife sanctuary
- Welcome bottle of local premium wine.
- Sumptuous breakfast hampers for each morning
- A private Flagship Wine Tasting experience at Kangaroo Island’s only 5-star James Halliday rated winery – Islander Estate Vineyards. Experience the best of Jacques Lurton’s French influenced wines, including exclusive access to three flagship wines.
- A choice of one bottle of wine from the Estate or Varietal ranges.
- A gourmet platter with an option to either enjoy while visiting the cellar door or have the luxurious hamper available to take back to Ecopia Retreat and enjoy at your leisure.
- A private guided tour at Seal Bay Conservation Park
Contact Caroline today, call 1300 767 237 or email email@example.com